Re: PostgreSQL vs. Oracle vs. Microsoft

От Dave Cramer
Тема Re: PostgreSQL vs. Oracle vs. Microsoft
Дата
Re: PostgreSQL vs. Oracle vs. Microsoft  (PFC <lists@boutiquenumerique.com>)
Список pgsql-performance
I'm curious, why do you think that's serious ? What do you really expect
to do in the stored procedure ? Anything of consequence will seriously
degrade performance if you select it in say a million rows.

Pierre-Frédéric Caillaud wrote:

>> The .NET Runtime will be a part of the next MS SQLServer engine. You
>> will be able to have C# as a pl in the database engine with the next
>> version of MSSQL. That certainly will be something to think about.
>

>     Ah, well, if it's C# (or even VB.NET) then it's serious !
>     I thought postgres had pl/java ?

Dave Cramer
http://www.postgresintl.com
519 939 0336
ICQ#14675561

Сообщение: Re: PostgreSQL vs. Oracle vs. Microsoft
Сообщение: Re: PostgreSQL vs. Oracle vs. Microsoft