Re: More SSL questions..

От Matthew T. O'Connor
Тема Re: More SSL questions..
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Tom Lane wrote:

>OK ... are you supposed to find it out by looking at the environment
>vars, or is there another API defined?
>
>I am planning to consolidate the platform dependency into a function
>defined like
>
>    static bool pqGetHomeDirectory(char *buf, int bufsize)
>    {
>        -- Obtain pathname of user's home directory, store in
>        -- buf[] (of size bufsize)
>        -- Return TRUE if succeeded, FALSE if not
>    }
>
>If someone can whip up and test a WIN32 version of this, I'll take care
>of the rest.

I can't do the coding, but I took a quick look at msdn and I think this
is relevant:

http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/shellcc/platform/shell/reference/functions/shgetfolderpath.asp

HRESULT SHGetFolderPath(
    HWND /hwndOwner/,
    int /nFolder/,
    HANDLE /hToken/,
    DWORD /dwFlags/,
    LPTSTR /pszPath/
);

Also, for nFolder, it looks like the we want to use a value of
CSIDL_PROFILE (0x0028).

Hope that helps someone out there.

Matthew

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: More SSL questions..
От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: [pgsql-hackers-win32] More SSL questions..