Re: More SSL questions..

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: More SSL questions..
Дата
Re: More SSL questions..  (Bruce Momjian <pgman@candle.pha.pa.us>)
Список pgsql-bugs
"Matthew T. O'Connor" <matthew@zeut.net> writes:
> Tom Lane wrote:
>> Does Windows even have a concept of home directory?  What would be a
>> reasonable equivalent to ~/.postgresql/ ?

> The versions of windows that the port supports (NT4, 2000, 2003, XP) do
> have home directories.

OK ... are you supposed to find it out by looking at the environment
vars, or is there another API defined?

I am planning to consolidate the platform dependency into a function
defined like

    static bool pqGetHomeDirectory(char *buf, int bufsize)
    {
        -- Obtain pathname of user's home directory, store in
        -- buf[] (of size bufsize)
        -- Return TRUE if succeeded, FALSE if not
    }

If someone can whip up and test a WIN32 version of this, I'll take care
of the rest.