Re: More SSL questions..

От Bruce Momjian
Тема Re: More SSL questions..
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Tom Lane wrote:
> "Matthew T. O'Connor" <matthew@zeut.net> writes:
> > Tom Lane wrote:
> >> Does Windows even have a concept of home directory?  What would be a
> >> reasonable equivalent to ~/.postgresql/ ?
>
> > The versions of windows that the port supports (NT4, 2000, 2003, XP) do
> > have home directories.
>
> OK ... are you supposed to find it out by looking at the environment
> vars, or is there another API defined?
>
> I am planning to consolidate the platform dependency into a function
> defined like
>
>     static bool pqGetHomeDirectory(char *buf, int bufsize)
>     {
>         -- Obtain pathname of user's home directory, store in
>         -- buf[] (of size bufsize)
>         -- Return TRUE if succeeded, FALSE if not
>     }

I had this on my personal TODO list:

    centralize missing struct passwd

I didn't do it because I only relized it during beta when Peter
mentioned it.  Well, seems like it is done now.  :-)

От: Oliver Jowett
Сообщение: Re: [pgsql-hackers-win32] More SSL questions..
Сообщение: Re: [pgsql-hackers-win32] More SSL questions..