Re: [pgsql-hackers-win32] More SSL questions..

От Andrew Dunstan
Тема Re: [pgsql-hackers-win32] More SSL questions..
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs

http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/shellcc/platform/shell/reference/functions/shgetfolderpath.asp

> HRESULT SHGetFolderPath(         HWND /hwndOwner/,
>    int /nFolder/,
>    HANDLE /hToken/,
>    DWORD /dwFlags/,
>    LPTSTR /pszPath/
> );
>

> Also, for nFolder, it looks like the we want to use a value of
> CSIDL_PROFILE (0x0028).

Er, I don't think so. MSDN says:

CSIDL_PROFILE (0x0028)
    Version 5.0. The user's profile folder. A typical path is
C:\Documents and Settings\username. Applications should not create files
or folders at this level; they should put their data under the locations
referred to by CSIDL_APPDATA or CSIDL_LOCAL_APPDATA.

I think CSIDL_APPDDATA is probably the way to go, but one of the heavy
Windows hitters will know better than I do.

cheers

andrew