User defined table is not present in postgresql.

От MAJUMDER, SAYAN
Тема User defined table is not present in postgresql.
Дата
Re: User defined table is not present in postgresql.  (Scott Marlowe <scott.marlowe@gmail.com>)
Список pgsql-admin

Hi,

I am new to postgres and presently migrating from sql server to postgres and facing some problems. Kindly help me with this.

We have user defined table in sql server, I am unable to find the same in postgres. Postgres have the concept of Types but

The problem is I cannot set the default value of a column in Types available in postgres. I will be highly obliged if you solve me through

This.

Thanks and regards,

Sayan Majumder.