Re: FW: Couple of minor tweaks

От Joshua D. Drake
Тема Re: FW: Couple of minor tweaks
Дата
Re: FW: Couple of minor tweaks  (Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>)
Re: FW: Couple of minor tweaks  (Robert Treat <xzilla@users.sourceforge.net>)
Re: FW: Couple of minor tweaks  ("Marc G. Fournier" <scrappy@postgresql.org>)
Список pgsql-www

> It was decided not to include this since plperl is included with the main
> distribution.

Is there a list of what comes with the main distribution? That would
probably resolve the issue.

>>>Pyscopg instead of pygresql as Pyscopg is actually actively developed
>>>and full DB 2.0 complaint
>>>

> Hmmm.... PyGreSQL 3.6 was just released on 12-16/2004, and is maintained in
> part by D'Arcy Cain, a long time community member.   Do you know who we can
> go to for clarification on this?

I could be a little historical on this... maybe list both? I don't
recall PyGreSQL being supported but that could have changed recently.

>>>TSearch2
>>>

> Again, TSearch2 is included in the main distribution.  Also we are currently
> linking to the OpenFTS project website.

Right but OpenFTS is not TSearch2 :) but see above.

>>>And of course
>>>
>>>Mammoth Replicator ?
>>>

> Sorry, but consensus is to not list any commercial/closed source applications
> on the postgresql download page.

O.k. fair enough :)

Sincerely,

Joshua D. Drake

--
Command Prompt, Inc., home of PostgreSQL Replication, and plPHP.

Вложения

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления: