Re: FW: Couple of minor tweaks

От Robert Treat
Тема Re: FW: Couple of minor tweaks
Дата
Re: FW: Couple of minor tweaks  (Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>)
Список pgsql-www
On Wednesday 22 December 2004 14:22, Joshua D. Drake wrote:

> > Hmmm.... PyGreSQL 3.6 was just released on 12-16/2004, and is maintained
> > in part by D'Arcy Cain, a long time community member.   Do you know who
> > we can go to for clarification on this?
>
> I could be a little historical on this... maybe list both? I don't
> recall PyGreSQL being supported but that could have changed recently.

I think I looked into this briefly when I put together the initial list, and
psycopg seemed to be the outdated one...  check out
http://www.zope.org/Members/fog/psycopg

I think we should leave it as is for now and we can revist it if someone from
the pyscopg group comes forward.

--
Robert Treat

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления: