Re: FW: Couple of minor tweaks

От Joshua D. Drake
Тема Re: FW: Couple of minor tweaks
Дата
Список pgsql-www
Robert Treat wrote:

>>>Hmmm.... PyGreSQL 3.6 was just released on 12-16/2004, and is maintained
>>>in part by D'Arcy Cain, a long time community member.   Do you know who
>>>we can go to for clarification on this?
>>
>>I could be a little historical on this... maybe list both? I don't
>>recall PyGreSQL being supported but that could have changed recently.
>>

> I think I looked into this briefly when I put together the initial list, and
> psycopg seemed to be the outdated one...  check out
> http://www.zope.org/Members/fog/psycopg

Just FYI that page is out of date it also notes that it is not the
official page. The official page is here:

http://initd.org/software/initd/psycopg

And there was a release on the 19th of November.

Sincerely,

Joshua D. Drake

--
Command Prompt, Inc., home of PostgreSQL Replication, and plPHP.

Вложения

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления: