Re: FW: Couple of minor tweaks

От Marc G. Fournier
Тема Re: FW: Couple of minor tweaks
Дата
Список pgsql-www
On Wed, 22 Dec 2004, Joshua D. Drake wrote:

>> It was decided not to include this since plperl is included with the main
>> distribution.
>
> Is there a list of what comes with the main distribution? That would probably
> resolve the issue.

Having such a list on the download page would probably be a good place ...
at the top, link to the current stable distribution, and list the
'sub-components' that are includd with it ...

> I could be a little historical on this... maybe list both? I don't
> recall PyGreSQL being supported but that could have changed recently.

Only one that I ever knew about *was* PyGreSQL :(

----

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: FW: Couple of minor tweaks
Сообщение: Re: FW: Couple of minor tweaks