Re: Inappropriate changes to front page text [Was: Re:

От Justin Clift
Тема Re: Inappropriate changes to front page text [Was: Re:
Дата
Список pgsql-www
Tom Lane wrote:
<snip>
> I agree with Emily on this.  There's no need to risk offending people of
> non-Christian faiths.

As a thought, this is a thread about the "risk" of offending "anyone".

How do we *offend* someone by wishing them well?

Is there truly a significant *risk* involved for us?

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift

--
"One who sees the invisible can do the impossible."
  + Frank Gaines

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления: