Re: PostgreSQL on Linux PC vs MacOS X

От Jim Strickland
Тема Re: PostgreSQL on Linux PC vs MacOS X
Дата
Re: PostgreSQL on Linux PC vs MacOS X
Список pgsql-general
Well, the whole reason I have asked this question is because my
developer swears by OS X and PostgreSQL. However, I wanted opinions from
other people who have possibly used a similar setup so I can make an
informed decision. I will certainly keep your advice in mind. I guess
the only reason I was asking about the version of OS X and the G5
processor, is because that is all my developer uses and he seems to
think they make a great combination, but that seems to be at odds with
your experience.

Perhaps some others will weigh in with their experiences and I will be
able to make a sound decision. Fortunately there is no great rush to
decide. Thanks for your help.