Re: data not getting inserted into table

От Rajesh Kumar Mallah
Тема Re: data not getting inserted into table
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Are all the insert operations inside a transaction?
ie do you notice a

begin ; or
begin work;

line in the initial part of the .sql file
then there shud be a commit; line in the
end of the sql file otherwise the transaction
will rollback.

in case you are inserting from a program you
must send commit instruction to the server.
in DBI/perl eg its $dbh -> commit()

regds
mallah.

--

regds
Mallah.

Rajesh Kumar Mallah
| Tradeindia.com  (3,11,246) Registered Users         |
| Indias' Leading B2B eMarketPlace                  |
| http://www.tradeindia.com/                |