Re: FW: V 1.20 Beta 1

От Andreas Pflug
Тема Re: FW: V 1.20 Beta 1
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Dave Page wrote:
> [forwarded to the list - please correct your address book!]

Several strings are already fixed, please use a newer language file (or
Beta2). If you'd like to contribute French translation stuff, you're
welcome. Please contact Raphael to coordinate the work on that.

>     - When I use the "Count" choice, on a table, it does nothing. What
>     is the purpose ?

Update the row count in the table; if the count is current, you won't
see a difference.

>     - The SQL generator quote some type , it's not needed :
>         "char", "varchar", "numeric"

Fixed issue, use Beta2

>     - The type decimal doesn't appear in the Field type properties

The internal pgsql name is numeric.

>     - The quotation lacks in the query tool :
>        "l'article" gives "l\'article" instead of "l''article"

l'article can be quoted both ways. But I wonder where you found that.

>     - The Query tool don't point where occur an error (1.02 does it), it
>     doesn't send any message on most synthax error.

Hu? Can't reproduce that. Please give examples.

Regards,
Andreas

Сообщение: Re: Language issues in pgAdmin 1.2.0 beta
Сообщение: Re: Language issues in pgAdmin 1.2.0 beta