Re: [HACKERS] Supporting Windows SChannel as OpenSSL replacement

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Supporting Windows SChannel as OpenSSL replacement
Дата
Re: [HACKERS] Supporting Windows SChannel as OpenSSL replacement  (Satyanarayana Narlapuram <Satyanarayana.Narlapuram@microsoft.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
> Heikki, do you have any plans to work more on this?
> Or does anyone else?

FWIW, I have some interest in the Apple Secure Transport patch that
is in the CF queue, and will probably pick that up at some point if
no one beats me to it (but it's not real high on my to-do list).
I won't be touching the Windows version though.  I suspect that the
folk who might be competent to review the Windows code may have
correspondingly little interest in the macOS patch.  This is a bit
of a problem, since it would be good for someone to look at both of
them, with an eye to whether there are any places in our SSL abstraction
API that ought to be rethought now that we have actual non-OpenSSL
implementations to compare to.