Re: Create Linux Script for PostgreSQL database backup

От Kaolin Fire
Тема Re: Create Linux Script for PostgreSQL database backup
Дата
Re: Create Linux Script for PostgreSQL database backup
Список pgsql-admin
For that matter:

echo "1   3   *   *   *   postgres   /usr/local/bin/pg_dumpall >
~/backup.sql" >> /etc/crontab

note to remember the two >>'s so you don't obliterate your crontab like
I just did.

:ulp:

-kaolin