Re: Connection pooling/sharing software help

От Kris Kiger
Тема Re: Connection pooling/sharing software help
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
This looks exactly like what we want.  Currently we are using JDBC to
maintain persistent connections.  The advantage to this is that you can
use the JDBC driver written specifically for your version of Postgres
(level 1 or level 4, I forget which is the closest).  Do you have any
idea how close sqlrelay could be considered or if there is another
pooling software that fits the description, but fits into JDBC some how?
 I appreciate your help!

Kris