Connection pooling/sharing software help

От Kris Kiger
Тема Connection pooling/sharing software help
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Here is the scenario I am running into:
    I have a cluster of databases.  I also have another cluster of
machines that will have to talk with some of the database machines.
 Rather than set up a connection to each databases from each of the
'talking' machines, is it possible to share a single connection to a
database between machines?  Does such a connection pooling/sharing
software exist?  Thanks in advance for the advice!

Kris