Re: Replace function ...

От Benoît BOURNON
Тема Re: Replace function ...
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
I try to reencode postgresql db ... all is running ... in your shell :

- pg_dump db  -f fileout

- iconv fileout i do not remember parameters but iconv converts the file.

- createdb db -U unicode (for example)

- pgsql db < fileout_converted

We change previous year the encoding of this website : www.ape-europe.org
'iso' to 'utf8' for problems of eastern countries ...
all is running ...

maybe you can try ...

Kornelije wrote:
Hi,

I need to write a function which has to replace a character with two or three other characters ....

I have some data in the DB and when I retrieve this data, I have sorting problems because I use specific Croatian characters ....
I know that the DB is not setup properly, but I cannot change anything now because some data could be lost ....

So I need to change specific Croatian characters with some other standard characters in order to sort the data properly ....

so, if anybody knows something or has such function, please, let me know ....

thanks

R.K.

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления: