Re: problem with pg_dump and pg_restore

От Fischer Ulrich
Тема Re: problem with pg_dump and pg_restore
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
The schema/data separation is higly recommended in the HowTo of tsearch2.
Thanks for your idea, I'l try it!

Ulrich

--
Ulrich G. Fischer                       Dipl. Natw. ETH
Center Aerodynamics                     Ruag Aerospace

Сообщение: Re: problem with pg_dump and pg_restore
Сообщение: Re: problem with pg_dump and pg_restore