Re: F2 key not working for editing rows on XP

От Andreas Pflug
Тема Re: F2 key not working for editing rows on XP
Дата
Re: F2 key not working for editing rows on XP  (Steve Fox <steve@code42.com>)
Список pgadmin-support
Steve Fox wrote:

> Hi,
>
> My f2 key suddenly stopped working in pgadmin3 for XP -- I use it to
> edit rows upon selecting the 'view data' option when right-clicking on
> a table.  I've re-started and also re-installed the app, but it's no
> use.  Having to grab the mouse do double click is a real pain -- any
> thoughts?  Is there a setting I've missed?

There's no setting about that, and nobody else complained about that.
And there's no aging component in pgAdmin3. Just going ahead typing
should work (at least on win32) also.

Regards,
Andreas