F2 key not working for editing rows on XP

От Steve Fox
Тема F2 key not working for editing rows on XP
Дата
Re: F2 key not working for editing rows on XP  (Andreas Pflug <pgadmin@pse-consulting.de>)
Список pgadmin-support
Hi,

My f2 key suddenly stopped working in pgadmin3 for XP -- I use it to
edit rows upon selecting the 'view data' option when right-clicking on a
table.  I've re-started and also re-installed the app, but it's no use.  Having to grab the mouse do double click is a
realpain -- any

thoughts?  Is there a setting I've missed?

Steve

/**
* steve fox
* steve@code42.com