Re: F2 key not working for editing rows on XP

От Steve Fox
Тема Re: F2 key not working for editing rows on XP
Дата
Re: F2 key not working for editing rows on XP  (Andreas Pflug <pgadmin@pse-consulting.de>)
Список pgadmin-support
Hi, Andreas -

It's the keyboard -- just got a new MS keyboard at work and didn't
notice it has an 'F Lock' key at the top, near Scroll Lock.  I must have
hit wit inadvertently, and thereby disabled the F keys.

No doubt this is what has happened to some of the others who have
complained about this behavior.

Thanks,

Steve

Andreas Pflug wrote:
> Steve Fox wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> My f2 key suddenly stopped working in pgadmin3 for XP -- I use it to
>> edit rows upon selecting the 'view data' option when right-clicking on
>> a table.  I've re-started and also re-installed the app, but it's no
>> use.  Having to grab the mouse do double click is a real pain -- any
>> thoughts?  Is there a setting I've missed?
>

> There's no setting about that, and nobody else complained about that.
> And there's no aging component in pgAdmin3. Just going ahead typing
> should work (at least on win32) also.
>
> Regards,
> Andreas

TIP 9: the planner will ignore your desire to choose an index scan if your     joining column's datatypes do not match