Suggestion: Explain how to move objects to the default tablespace in sql-altertable.html

От Holger Jakobs
Тема Suggestion: Explain how to move objects to the default tablespace in sql-altertable.html
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Hello,

Today I wanted to move an object to the unnamed defaul tablespace. It
took me a while to find out that neither the empty string '' nor the
word default works, but that you have to use pg_default.

This should be mentioned in the documentation of the ALTER TABLE command
(and maybe others).

--
Holger Jakobs, Bergisch Gladbach, Tel. +49-178-9759012

Вложения