Re: Suggestion: Explain how to move objects to the default tablespace in sql-altertable.html

От Laurenz Albe
Тема Re: Suggestion: Explain how to move objects to the default tablespace in sql-altertable.html
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
On Wed, 2021-12-01 at 15:37 +0100, Holger Jakobs wrote:
> Today I wanted to move an object to the unnamed defaul tablespace. It
> took me a while to find out that neither the empty string '' nor the
> word default works, but that you have to use pg_default.
>
> This should be mentioned in the documentation of the ALTER TABLE command
> (and maybe others).

Not sure if that is necessary.  You have to use the name of the tablespace.
You can see that with "\db" in psql or query "pg_tablespace".

That's no different from other tablespaces...

Yours,
Laurenz Albe