psql: relocation error: psql: undefined symbol: PQgetssl

От Phil Campaigne
Тема psql: relocation error: psql: undefined symbol: PQgetssl
Дата
Re: psql: relocation error: psql: undefined symbol: PQgetssl  ("scott.marlowe" <scott.marlowe@ihs.com>)
Список pgsql-general
Hi All,
I just installed postgresql 7.3.4 as an upgrade to 7.3.2 and all went
well untill I tried to log into a database that I successfully created.
  Here are the steps in question:

bash-2.05b$ psql -h localhost -U postgres hardwoodthunder

        \h for help with SQL commands
        \? for help on internal slash commands
        \q to quit

psql: relocation error: psql: undefined symbol: PQgetssl
bash-2.05b$ \q
bash: q: command not found
bash-2.05b$

Does anyone have any suggestions?