Re: I can't even get started..... HELP!!!

От Chris
Тема Re: I can't even get started..... HELP!!!
Дата
Список pgsql-novice
Hey

I've done a "basic" tutorial (well it covers php, apache, postgresql for
linux)...

http://designmagick.50megs.com/postgresql-tutorial/

I'm hopefully going to turn this into a whole site on using this stuff..
volunteers for articles / tutorials / hints / tips welcome :)

> >Say, maybe we (or you, or I) could turn this into a tutorial somewhere,
> >eh? Kind of a "feed the world" sort of thing.
>
>Well - I outlined it in this posting,  to let everyone know I was helped
>quite well,  and to thank everyone and of course making sure others have
>the solution.
>
>But a tutorial sounds like a very good idea,   but don't look at me,   I'm
>very new to this.    But would sure appreciate a tutorial...   one for each
>platform,   or groups of platforms.

What platform? I must've missed the other post about this..

Chris Smith
http://www.squiz.net