how to manage Cirrus on personal repository

От Peter Eisentraut
Тема how to manage Cirrus on personal repository
Дата
Re: how to manage Cirrus on personal repository  (Nazir Bilal Yavuz <byavuz81@gmail.com>)
Re: how to manage Cirrus on personal repository  (Andres Freund <andres@anarazel.de>)
Список pgsql-hackers
I have a private repository on GitHub where I park PostgreSQL
development work.  I also have Cirrus activated on that repository, to
build those branches, using the existing Cirrus configuration.

Now under the new system of limited credits that started in September,
this blew through the credits about half-way through the month.

Does anyone have an idea how to manage this better?  Is there maybe a
way to globally set "only trigger manually", or could we make one?

I suppose one way to deal with this is to make a second repository and
only activate Cirrus on that one, and push there on demand.

Any ideas?