Re: Cannot read back pg_dump from 7.2 into 7.4

От Gerwin Philippo
Тема Re: Cannot read back pg_dump from 7.2 into 7.4
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Oops, last message was not entirely correct: Unfortunately the 7.2 version
is also unable to read back the dumps it made. The dumps created look
completely impossible to run to me:

line100: create view "vw1" as select field1 from table1;

line200: create table1 (field1 integer);

If the server went down today, I'd be in big trouble! Please help!

Gerwin