Re: Documented toolchain for building docs on Windows

От Peter Eisentraut
Тема Re: Documented toolchain for building docs on Windows
Дата
Список pgsql-docs

check http://www.postgresql-archive.org/PATCH-Updating-documentation-about-bulding-documentation-in-Windows-tp6002394.html

> I have done the same on 23 Jan + additional docs on how to build
> documentation using Windows Linux Subsystem :)

It doesn't seem that that documentation is very much about how to build
the documentation on WLS.  It's just a description of how to set up a
PostgreSQL build environment under WLS and then ... see the Unix build
instructions.  That's nice, but then it's not in the right place in the
documentation.