Re: Are there programs to graph database schema?

От info@datanamic.com (Rick van Dijk)
Тема Re: Are there programs to graph database schema?
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
hello tony,

Our tool DeZign for Databases can do this for you. With the ImportER
Scripts add-on you can import SQL scripts containing create table
statements etc into the data modeling tool DeZign for Databases.

more info at
http://www.datanamic.com

regards
rick