Re:Re: Document "59.2. Built-in Operator Classes" have a clerical error?

От osdba
Тема Re:Re: Document "59.2. Built-in Operator Classes" have a clerical error?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

you can see screen snapshot:

在 2020-08-03 11:43:53,"David G. Johnston" <david.g.johnston@gmail.com> 写道:

On Sun, Aug 2, 2020 at 8:17 PM osdba <mailtch@163.com> wrote:
hi all:

In Document "Table 59-1. Built-in GiST Operator Classes":

"range_ops any range type && &> &< >> << <@ -|- = @> @>", exist double "@>",

Should be "<@>" ?

It helps to reference the current version of the page (or provide a url link) as that section seems to have migrated to Chapter 64 - though it is unchanged even on the main development branch.

The table itself is extremely difficult to read: it would be more easily readable if the font was monospaced, but its not.

I'm reasonably confident that the equal sign is part of the second-to-last operator while the lone @> is the final operator.  Mostly I say this because GiST doesn't do straight equality so a lone equal operator isn't valid.

David J.

Вложения