Re: Is it worth accepting multiple CRLs?

От Kyotaro Horiguchi
Тема Re: Is it worth accepting multiple CRLs?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
At Fri, 31 Jul 2020 09:00:14 -0400, Stephen Frost <sfrost@snowman.net> wrote in
> Greetings,
>
> * Kyotaro Horiguchi (horikyota.ntt@gmail.com) wrote:
> > PostgreSQL server accepts only one CRL file. It is easy to expand
> > be_tls_init to accept a directory set in ssl_crl_file. But I'm not
> > sure CRL is actually even utilized in the field so that could ends
> > with just bloating the documentation.
> >
> > Is it work doing?
>
> Yes, CRLs are absolutely used in the field and having this would be
> nice.

Thanks for the opinion. I'll continue working on this.

regards.

--
Kyotaro Horiguchi
NTT Open Source Software Center

От: Kyotaro Horiguchi
Сообщение: Re: Is it worth accepting multiple CRLs?
От: osdba
Сообщение: Re:Re: Document "59.2. Built-in Operator Classes" have a clerical error?