Re: [SQL] Anti log in PostgreSQL

От Sai Hertz And Control Systems
Тема Re: [SQL] Anti log in PostgreSQL
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Dear Martin Marques and other kind people out their ,

>>In mathematics I would have written it something like
>>
>>A = antilog (3·3234) = 2144
>>

>As I can understand, this is a 10 base log, so that what you want is
>10^(3.3234)?

Though antilog did not solve my problem the link below helped me to
prove my point to my bankers

http://www.ilovemaths.com/3depreciation.htm
http://mathforum.org/dr.math/faq/faq.interest.html

Thanks  a load for the kind help forwarded by you all.

Regards,
Vishal Kashyap

От: Bruno Wolff III
Сообщение: Re: Opinion wanted: Default select rights for users via public
От: "Anjan Dave"
Сообщение: Re: Database taking up space rapidly