Re: Auto commit Off how will it effect us ?

От Sai Hertz And Control Systems
Тема Re: Auto commit Off how will it effect us ?
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Dear Robert Treat ,

First of all accept  gratitude for answering the question

>phppgadmin=# set autocommit = off;
>ERROR:  SET AUTOCOMMIT TO OFF is no longer supported
>phppgadmin=#

Now does this mean that their must exist some PHP.INI  file option that
will make client side auto commit  on
But as such till now PHP version 4.3.4 their exist no such option  till now
and defiantly  we are testing our application for PostgreSQL 7.4  .
We would never like to miss the options provided by 7.4

Regards,
V Kashyap

От: sachdev@dacafe.com
Сообщение: oracle synonyms
От: Bhartendu Maheshwari
Сообщение: Running Postgres Daemons with same data files