Re: ERROR: Index pg_toast_8443892_index is not a btree

От Christopher Kings-Lynne
Тема Re: ERROR: Index pg_toast_8443892_index is not a btree
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
>>>I get the following error when vacuuming a db or inserting
>>>a big value in a column of a toastable datatype (GEOMETRY).
>>>
>>>    ERROR:  Index pg_toast_8443892_index is not a btree
>>>
>>>My last action has been killing a psql that was getting
>>>mad about receiving too much input and beeping as hell
>>>(readline issue ?).

Is there anything stopping us going through the code and finding all
ereports that can be fixed by a REINDEX, and issue a HINT with all of
them saying that they should REINDEX the broken index?

That would seem to me to be really helpful for people.

Chris