Re: Bug in SQLColumns() and SQLTables() with "Parse Statement".

От Hiroshi Inoue
Тема Re: Bug in SQLColumns() and SQLTables() with "Parse Statement".
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc
TANIDA Yutaka wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I got a strange result when executing SQLColumns and SQLTables.
>
> 1. "Parse Statement" option turns on.
> 2. Connect to PostgreSQL by ODBC Driver.
> 3. Execute simple select statement by SQLExecDirect().
> 4. Execute SQLColumns().
> 5. Check all columns. It's same as select result of 3.
>
> Attached C program will reproduce this problem .If this option turns on ,
> You can see SQLNumResultCols() returns invalid column informations.
>
> Output of "Parse Statement" off.
> --
> 20
> 20
>
> Output of "Parse Statement" on.
> --
> 20
> 1

I've just committed a change to fix the above bug.
Please try the current CVS source or the latest snapshot dll at
    http://www.geocities.jp/inocchichichi/psqlodbc/ .

Thanks.
Hiroshi Inoue
    http://www.geocities.jp/inocchichichi/psqlodbc/