Обсуждение: Bug in SQLColumns() and SQLTables() with "Parse Statement".

Bug in SQLColumns() and SQLTables() with "Parse Statement".

От
TANIDA Yutaka
Дата:
Hi,

I got a strange result when executing SQLColumns and SQLTables.

1. "Parse Statement" option turns on.
2. Connect to PostgreSQL by ODBC Driver.
3. Execute simple select statement by SQLExecDirect().
4. Execute SQLColumns().
5. Check all columns. It's same as select result of 3.

Attached C program will reproduce this problem .If this option turns on ,
You can see SQLNumResultCols() returns invalid column informations.

Output of "Parse Statement" off.
--
20
20

Output of "Parse Statement" on.
--
20
1

--
TANIDA Yutaka <tanida@sra.co.jp>

Вложения

Re: Bug in SQLColumns() and SQLTables() with "Parse Statement".

От
Hiroshi Inoue
Дата:
TANIDA Yutaka wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I got a strange result when executing SQLColumns and SQLTables.
>
> 1. "Parse Statement" option turns on.
> 2. Connect to PostgreSQL by ODBC Driver.
> 3. Execute simple select statement by SQLExecDirect().
> 4. Execute SQLColumns().
> 5. Check all columns. It's same as select result of 3.
>
> Attached C program will reproduce this problem .If this option turns on ,
> You can see SQLNumResultCols() returns invalid column informations.
>
> Output of "Parse Statement" off.
> --
> 20
> 20
>
> Output of "Parse Statement" on.
> --
> 20
> 1

I've just committed a change to fix the above bug.
Please try the current CVS source or the latest snapshot dll at
    http://www.geocities.jp/inocchichichi/psqlodbc/ .

Thanks.
Hiroshi Inoue
    http://www.geocities.jp/inocchichichi/psqlodbc/

Re: Bug in SQLColumns() and SQLTables() with "Parse Statement".

От
TANIDA Yutaka
Дата:
Hiroshi,

On Mon, 10 Nov 2003 16:15:50 +0900
Hiroshi Inoue <Inoue@tpf.co.jp> wrote:

> I've just committed a change to fix the above bug.
> Please try the current CVS source or the latest snapshot dll at
>     http://www.geocities.jp/inocchichichi/psqlodbc/ .

I comfirm it. Thanks.

--
TANIDA Yutaka <tanida@sra.co.jp>