Re: Starting postgresql service FAILED

От Gaetano Mendola
Тема Re: Starting postgresql service FAILED
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Ed Muldowney wrote:

> Had to hard reboot server due to server lockup.  After postgresql failed
> to start. Trying to manually restart postgresql but keep getting FAILED
> messages.  Nothing in any of the logs to indicate what the error is.
> Any ideas on what next steps I  should take?

I guess that the the line where you start postgres redirect all
error on /dev/null ( inside /etc/init.d/postgresql is like this ),
so put in place of /dev/null a file and wathc on it .

Regards
Gaetano Mendola

Сообщение: Re: device full ---> postgres will not start
Сообщение: Re: device full ---> postgres will not start