Re: SAP DB: The unsung Open Source DB

От Dennis Gearon
Тема Re: SAP DB: The unsung Open Source DB
Дата
Список pgsql-general
DON'T make the mistake I just made, and install:

    Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 ( on WindowsXP pro, at least ).

It has some wierd dependency on a piece of software that is only used on Microsoft TabletXP Operating system and just
keepspopping up multiple popups to try and install that software. For more on it, do a google on:

    'microsoft journal viewer error adobe'