Обсуждение: SAP DB: The unsung Open Source DB

SAP DB: The unsung Open Source DB

От
Jean-Christian Imbeault
Дата:
Anyone seen this ad lately? ;)

http://ads.osdn.com/?ad_id=83&alloc_id=1055&site_id=2&request_id=1792929&1059014249841

Wonder why SAP is so unsung ...

Jean-Christian Imbeault

Re: SAP DB: The unsung Open Source DB

От
"Vernon Smith"
Дата:
The unknown is only in North American, but not in Europe. That is what I learnt more than a year ago. It has some
advantagessover PG from on-line information. It is quicker than PG for one.