Re: SAP DB: The unsung Open Source DB

От Dennis Gearon
Тема Re: SAP DB: The unsung Open Source DB
Дата
Список pgsql-general
I've never seen this work before. the only version of this scenario that works, is to buy the competitor, and learn
theircode, put the competitor out of business, and force the competitor's company to use a half ass bridge version for
onerev of a vision, then the next version force them to your supposedly improved flagship product. Can anyone say:

    Microsoft?
    Oracle?