Re: Alter Table vs. Rename/Create/Drop table with plpgsql functions.

От Robert Perry
Тема Re: Alter Table vs. Rename/Create/Drop table with plpgsql functions.
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
     Thanks for the suggestion.  Dump/Reload the DB I am really not
going to be able to do.  Also I am going to be doing this to several
copies of similar databases so vi is out, but that is nothing that a
nice script can't overcome.  I think that the down time would just be
to much.  Also because I am going to be running it on multiple
datbases I was hoping to limit it to a single script ran inside of
psql, as I already have a system in place to run given sql scripts on
each databases.

     Other wise it is a very good suggestion that would same my much
trouble.  I may still come back to it.

Thanks
Robert Perry