Re: CVS version does not compile

От Andreas Pflug
Тема Re: CVS version does not compile
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Dave Page wrote:

>>- Linkage has been changed again. in stead of
>>    LIB=...  -L$(WX_HOME)/lib -l wx_gtk2ud_stc -lwc -l
>>wx_gtk2ud_xrc which will link static or dynamic libraries as
>>appropriate, it now says
>>    LIB=... -l$(WX_HOME)/lib/libwx_gtk2ud_stc.a,
>>tying it to the static libraries (I dont have them...) This
>>is done for
>>stc and xrc, not for the base wx lib.
>>
>>Please revert it back to the flexible solution.
>>

>That was changed because it is the correct solution. Debug builds use wx
>statically, and following some bug reports, I changed it to use static
>xrc, stc and libpq as well. Release builds are dynamic in all ways.
>
>However, I realise this is not ideal, so proposed a change earlier that
>will allow any combination of release/debug & static/dynamic. I believe
>Adam is now working on it.

There are Debug (both static/dynamic possible), Normal (user downloaded
tarball and compiles against installed packages, both static/dynamic
possible) and binary distribution (we want it as static as possible,
GTK2 can be required IMHO)

Regards,
Andreas

От: Devrim GUNDUZ
Сообщение: Re: Request for translation of pgAdmin3 into
От: Jean-Michel POURE
Сообщение: Re: Request for translation of pgAdmin3 into Brasilian-Portuguese