Re: CVS version does not compile

От Dave Page
Тема Re: CVS version does not compile
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers

That was changed because it is the correct solution. Debug builds use wx
statically, and following some bug reports, I changed it to use static
xrc, stc and libpq as well. Release builds are dynamic in all ways.

However, I realise this is not ideal, so proposed a change earlier that
will allow any combination of release/debug & static/dynamic. I believe
Adam is now working on it.

Regards, Dave