configure readline error

От John McGloughlin
Тема configure readline error
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Hello,

I'm having trouble with ./configure for Postgres 7.3.3 on a RH7.3 i686
system.
checking for readline... no
readline library not found
if you have readline already installed .....

I've gone through config.log and it looks like it searches the correct
locations.

I have gnu readline 4.1 installed and can find libs in
/usr/local/lib/libreadline.a and headers in
/usr/local/lib/include/readline/*.h.

I configured with ./configure
--with-includes=/usr/local/lib:/usr/local/lib/include/readline
--with-libraries=/usr/local/lib:/usr/local/lib/include/readline
--with-perl --with-openssl --with-syslog

Unfortunately I keep getting the error. I've searched numerous lists,
groups, faqs, etc. but cannot seem to resolve the issue. Any help would
be greatly appreciated.

Thanx in advance!

johnmac