Re: ctlSQLBox ClientEncoding problem on Display?

От Andreas Pflug
Тема Re: ctlSQLBox ClientEncoding problem on Display?
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Hiroshi Saito wrote:

>Hi Andreas.
>
>Oh. Thank you very much.
>Understanding is difficult if it is not you. !!
>
>It may not be able to explain well.
>
>ScreenShot of the reference is a UNICODE version.
>http://cre-ent.skcapi.co.jp/~saito/pgadmin/lib/pgadmin3_unicode_debug1.jpg
>Query-Window moves with the same routine.
>http://cre-ent.skcapi.co.jp/~saito/pgadmin/lib/pgadmin3_unicode_debug2.jpg
>Input is tried.
>http://cre-ent.skcapi.co.jp/~saito/pgadmin/lib/pgadmin3_unicode_debug3.jpg
>
>http://cre-ent.skcapi.co.jp/~saito/pgadmin/lib/pgadmin3_unicode_debug4.jpg
>Action after that is interesting.
>http://cre-ent.skcapi.co.jp/~saito/pgadmin/lib/pgadmin3_unicode_debug5.jpg
>
>Control is delivered from here.

Hiroshi,

please do the following:
- Store the definition of the table you are testing with to a file
- Send the definition to me, so that I can create it in my database.

Still, this looks just like a wxWindows version that doesn't have the
wxString patch applied. Please double check if you are using a corrected
version. Maybe you mixed up debug and nondebug version? Rebuilt
wxWindows release, but compiled pgAdmin3 debug thus effectively using
wxWindows debug with old code?

Regards,
Andreas