Re: ctlSQLBox ClientEncoding problem on Display?

От Hiroshi Saito
Тема Re: ctlSQLBox ClientEncoding problem on Display?
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Hi Andreas.

Oh. Thank you very much.
Understanding is difficult if it is not you. !!

It may not be able to explain well.

ScreenShot of the reference is a UNICODE version.
http://cre-ent.skcapi.co.jp/~saito/pgadmin/lib/pgadmin3_unicode_debug1.jpg
Query-Window moves with the same routine.
http://cre-ent.skcapi.co.jp/~saito/pgadmin/lib/pgadmin3_unicode_debug2.jpg
Input is tried.
http://cre-ent.skcapi.co.jp/~saito/pgadmin/lib/pgadmin3_unicode_debug3.jpg

http://cre-ent.skcapi.co.jp/~saito/pgadmin/lib/pgadmin3_unicode_debug4.jpg
Action after that is interesting.
http://cre-ent.skcapi.co.jp/~saito/pgadmin/lib/pgadmin3_unicode_debug5.jpg

Control is delivered from here.

----stc.cpp------
// Replace the contents of the document with the argument text.
void wxStyledTextCtrl::SetText(const wxString& text) {
    SendMsg(2181, 0, (long)(const char*)wx2stc(text));
}

----scintilla/include/Scintilla.h-----
#define SCI_GETOVERTYPE 2187

----scintilla/src/Editor.cxx--------
sptr_t Editor::WndProc(unsigned int iMessage, uptr_t wParam, sptr_t lParam)
        if (recordingMacro)
                NotifyMacroRecord(iMessage, wParam, lParam);

        switch (iMessage) {
        case SCI_GETOVERTYPE:
                return inOverstrike ? 1 : 0;

<><><><>(The starting point that this is a movement)
void Editor::LayoutLine(int line, Surface *surface, ViewStyle &vstyle,
LineLayout *ll, int width) {
<><><><>

I am very tired. (x_x)
You are to spend a good holiday, too.