Re: ctlSQLBox ClientEncoding problem on Display?

От Andreas Pflug
Тема Re: ctlSQLBox ClientEncoding problem on Display?
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Andreas Pflug wrote:

> Still, this looks just like a wxWindows version that doesn't have the
> wxString patch applied. Please double check if you are using a
> corrected version. Maybe you mixed up debug and nondebug version?
> Rebuilt wxWindows release, but compiled pgAdmin3 debug thus
> effectively using wxWindows debug with old code?

Blame on me...
Hiroshi,
In case you used the win32 version from snake.pgadmin.org, which
originates from me, I have to admit that this version was linked to an
old wxWindows version containing that bug.... :-(
This is fixed on snake now.

Regards,
Andreas