Appliying Rules and Triggers

От Daniel Rubio
Тема Appliying Rules and Triggers
Дата
Re: Appliying Rules and Triggers  (Stephan Szabo <sszabo@megazone23.bigpanda.com>)
Список pgsql-admin
Hi!

Does anyone knows if it's possible to apply an determinated rule or
trigger to all the tables of an databese without having to declare it
specifically?

I want to apply an rule to all the tables for all my databases
automatically, it is, that if I create a new table i won't have to apply
the rule for this table because it is applied for all.

My english is horrible and I don't know how to explain it better, I hope
you understand.

Thanks in advance

Daniel Rubio Rodríguez
OASI (Organisme Autònom Per la Societat de la Informació)
c/ Assalt, 12
43003 - Tarragona
Tef.: 977.244.007 - Fax: 977.224.517
e-mail: drubio@oasi.org